Project for the Improvement of foreign trade facilitation services through the Foreign Trade Single Window – 2nd. Stage – VUCE 2.0 Project. IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOLUTION FOR THE INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT OF OPERATIONS IN THE SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES
General objective: Carry out the analysis, design, development and implementation of an integrated Operations Management system, for the current Special Economic Zones, for the fulfillment of the project objectives.
• Carry out an analysis of the solution requirements that are part of this document to determine the information needs for the creation of an integrated systems model, which includes the functionalities of the system, the actors and stakeholders, and the functional architecture.
• Define the use cases of the processes and data relationships that allow connectivity and interoperability of the components of the information system with the entities involved.
• Propose the physical design and database (architecture) of the system that will allow its development and implementation. They should consider the non-functional requirements included in the annex to this document.
• Build the solution based on the definitions approved in the analysis stage of the project.
• Guarantee the quality of the product developed.
• Guarantee an adequate transfer of knowledge during the deployment stage to the MINCETUR Development team and to the ZEE operation teams.