Posted on: 24/09/2018
Lugar/ País: Belgium
Idioma: English, French
Sectores: Agricultura y Desarrollo Rural, Desarrollo económico, Medio ambiente, Desarrollo Social
Duración del Proyecto: long term
Perfil requerido: Master Degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Management, International Relations or equivalent
Experiencia de Trabajo: minimun 2 years
Descripción Del Puesto De Trabajo:
Primary responsibility is to support Agriconsulting Europe SA in its communication and dissemination activities and secondarily carry on administrative tasks, ensuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner
This position reports directly to the Head of the Commercial Department.
This position will involve:
1) Designing the graphic materials for tender’s dossier and for AESA’s promotion and external visibility
i) Design of the TENDER’s graphic and visual parts, cover page, infills…
ii) Design of the communication material for external visibility, marketing and merchandising of the company’s office supplies,
iii) Design the projects visual aspect.
2) Formatting and setting the layout of tender’s methodologies;
3) Website information updates;
i) Updating the Webpage content with upcoming news and general information
ii) Check and update the references and archives of the commercial database, CV database and AESA’s website
4) Management of AESA’s LinkedIn profile;
5) Collection of information for the newsletter;
6) Preparation of the administrative part and closing of tenders in accordance with the rules of the donors and their technical specifications;
Profile and Competencies
Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies:
Education & Experience
• Master Degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Management, International Relations or equivalent
• Recognized minimum 2 years’ experience in communication, preferably in an international environment, with a focus on graphic design;
• High standard of spoken and written English, knowledge of other European languages appreciated.
• Familiarity with international funding framework and the European Procurement Procedure would be an asset
• Proven and demonstrable experience of drafting, editing and producing texts, articles and publications;
• Excellent oral and writing, grammar and editing skills; critical attention to detail;
• Proven and demonstrable competencies in working with a wide range of media and digital platforms
• Excellent text formatting skills and good working knowledge of MS Office systems (Word and Excel), web 2.0 tools, Adobe Suite (Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign).
• Service-oriented attitude with strong sense of purpose and drive to make a meaningful contribution to the Company
• Excellent organizational skills, continuous commitment to efficiency, accountability;
• Good inter-personal skills and communication skills within a multi-national context, including discretion and confidentiality;
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks and work well independently and collaboratively;
• Flexibility and adaptability to the changing environment;
• Positive, initiative taking, get it done attitude.
• Manage to working under pressure will be highly taken into consideration.
Cómo aplicar: Por favor, envíe su CV actualizado y una carta de motivación dirigida aMaria Gabriela Machuca y Machuca m [dot] machucaymachuca [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Plazo para la aplicación: 08/10/2018