The project aimeded at providing assistance to the to the EAHC (Executive Agency for Health and Consumer) for the organisation and implementation of training activities under the programme “Better Training for Safer Food" to be mainly held in EU countries.
The initiative foreseen the implementation of training activities focused on the EU rules on general food labelling and claims as well as on specific categories of foods such as food supplements, foods with added vitamins and minerals and foods for particular nutritional uses.
A total of 15 four-day training courses will be implemented under the project. The Project will be implemented in three or more appropriate EU locations.
Agriconsulting Europe will be responsible for the organisation of 1 training course on food composition and information for a total of 40 participants.
• Training organisation and implementation
• Experienced tutors
• Expertise on event management
• Expertise on registration of participants and data management
• Consult EAHC on the technical and managerial orientations
• Administrative assistance
• Communication and promotion of the project
• Food labeling
• Nutrition and health claims
• Nutrient profiles
• Food Fortification and Food Supplements