Description of the project and Services provided:
The contractor designed, organized and managed a training workshop on topics related to Animal Welfare .
The services provided were:
- Identification of the tutors,
- Supervision of the accomplishment by the project team in the field of the tasks envisaged by the TOR and of the fulfilment of the contractual obligations.
- Quality Controls and timing of the outputs and of workshops organisation.
- Assistance in rapid mobilisation of the International (long and short term) experts (contracting, logistics etc.).
- Co-ordination, when necessary, with European Commission relevant DG's (DG Agriculture; DG Enlargement; DG External Relations; DG SANCO; FVO) as well as with other International Institutions (O.I.E.; WHO etc.) and EU Member States OA for AIMCS (Belgium; UK, Italy etc.).