Description of the project and Services provided:
The overall objective of the Programme was to help poor populations in the six states of the Niger Delta to improve living standards on a sustainable basis.
Agriconsulting was full responsible for all the programme activities under the supervision of the NAO.
- Micro-Project Management Unit (MMU) and 6 State-level Micro-projects Offices (SMOs) management and co-ordination
- Programme Funds management (42 Meuro)
- Programmes Estimates management
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Human resource management
- Training needs analysis and
- Training & extension
- Baseline surveys
- Procurement and installation of equipment
- Programme organisation, administration and implementation
- Development of project application procedures
- Projects identification and co-ordination
- Projects Monitoring and Evaluation
- Organisation of Mass awareness Campaigns on Project Funds.